• When obtaining a Business Visa, you must provide a North American company letter containing the following information:
nature of trip
name of foreign host
their contact name, address and phone #
You must also mention that "the business guarantees the expenses of the applicant(s) and they will not be paid a salary while in the country". It must be signed by someone other than the applicant.
• You MUST send your passport along with your application as the Visa is placed IN the passport. Visa is issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
• The non-Canadian applicant(s) must show a COPY of their valid Permanent Residency Card (PR card) or Work/Student Authorization Visa for Canada.
• Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the intended exit date and contain a sufficient amount of blank pages for entry stamps and visas.
• You Must include 1 original recent passport photo. Photos must show a full FRONT VIEW of the face and must be taken against WHITE PLAIN background. Otherwise visa will not be processed. Do not attach photos with staples.
• If applicant is of Iraqi or Iranian origin and is carrying Canadian Travel Documents, he/she can only obtain a visa for a 15 day stay. The visa can be extended for another 15 days once in the country. This can be done at the local Immigration Office in the destination country.
• Please submit 2 copies of the completed Visa application form, on plain bonded white paper, with the applicant's original ink signature.
• If you are planning to stay longer, your visa processing time and price will be increased. Contact us for more information.