• When obtaining a Business Visa, you must provide a North American company letter containing the following information:
nature of trip
name of foreign host
their contact name, address and phone #
You must also mention that "the business guarantees the expenses of the applicant(s) and they will not be paid a salary while in the country". It must be signed by someone other than the applicant.
• You MUST send your passport along with your application as the Visa is placed IN the passport. Visa is issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
• Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the intended exit date and contain a sufficient amount of blank pages for entry stamps and visas.
• You Must include 1 original recent passport photo. Photos must show a full FRONT VIEW of the face and must be taken against WHITE PLAIN background. Otherwise visa will not be processed. Do not attach photos with staples.
• Please submit 2 copies of the completed Visa application form, on plain bonded white paper, with the applicant's original ink signature.
• You must have a visa to enter or transit through this country.
• The original "No Objection Certificate" from the Ministry of Interior or approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required to obtain this visa, unless you are from the UK or USA.
• Nationals of Canada can apply for an entry visa upon arrival to Qatar or through us.