• You MUST send your passport along with your application as the Visa is placed IN the passport. Visa is issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
• Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the intended exit date and contain a sufficient amount of blank pages for entry stamps and visas.
• You Must include 1 original recent passport photo. Photos must show a full FRONT VIEW of the face and must be taken against WHITE PLAIN background. Otherwise visa will not be processed. Do not attach photos with staples.
• Please submit 2 copies of the completed Visa application form, on plain bonded white paper, with the applicant's original ink signature.
• You must provide a Work Permit, Employment License or an Official Visa Notice from an authorized Chinese organization.
• You must provide a vialid Yellow Fever certificate if you arrive within 6 days of departing or transiting the following list of countries:
Angola, Benin (Rep.), Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Rep. Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Cote D'Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan (south of 15 degrees North), Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia.
Belize, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Panama, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela.
• A special same day "MSQ EXPRESS" service is available at an additional fee. If you require this service please have all documents in our office by 9:00 AM Pacific.
• You may extend your visa at your destination's following locations: Ministry of Immigration, City Hall and even some hotels, but you must show that you have accomodation, enough money and you may even have to prove that you will eventually be leaving the country. Local authorities have the right to approve/disapprove your visa extension.