• When obtaining a Business Visa, you must provide a North American company letter containing the following information:
nature of trip
name of foreign host
their contact name, address and phone #
You must also mention that "the business guarantees the expenses of the applicant(s) and they will not be paid a salary while in the country". It must be signed by someone other than the applicant.
• Original "Yellow Fever" vaccination certificate must be included with application.
• You MUST send your passport along with your application as the Visa is placed IN the passport. Visa is issued at the discretion of the Embassy.
• Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the intended exit date and contain a sufficient amount of blank pages for entry stamps and visas.
• Two original completed application forms must be submitted on regular bonded paper with the applicant's ink signature. Please do not use fax paper.
• A travel itinerary showing entry/exit dates and your name and address must be submitted.
• You Must include 2 original recent passport photos. Photos must show a full front view of the face and must be taken against WHITE PLAIN background. Otherwise visa will not be processed. Do not attach photos with staples please.